Saturday, April 15, 2017

Nonchalant

Today was really a boring day. Work was slow and I remember why I don't like working restorative. Tomorrow is Easter and again I have to work, kind of sucks that it's not a paid holiday. That really irks me, why don't employees get paid on Easter? I don't want to hear "because it's not a real holiday, it's just for christians." Um excuse me 1. It is a real holiday it was the day we all became saved, the day he arose from the tomb and washed away sin that point should give you a free ticket on the hell wagon. 2. Yes it is for christians, but it is also for all his children whether they know his name or not and if you want to fight that argument with me CHRISTMAS. Christmas is a paid holiday and I strongly believe Easter should be one also. I was trying so hard to keep away from negative rage posts I really was, but that has me feeling some type of way. Atleast I only have to work two more days then I get a day off. I need to calm down for a day or two. In other news Alice, my bird baby, is growing her feathers out finally thank god. Maybe discovering the demon in her saved her from plucking them out again. Hopefully. I really want to take Shelby to work tomorrow she loves people but then again she likes to jump on people and I don't want her to give someone a skin tear. She didn't eat her food I spent a lot of money on. She hates what's good for her and loves the bad stuff. Poor baby maybe too spoiled. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

S.O.S

Here we go. So I am currently sitting in a stairwell in a hotel in Florida and I have to say this is the absolute worst holiday ever. I am l...