Saturday, May 6, 2017

S.O.S

Here we go. So I am currently sitting in a stairwell in a hotel in Florida and I have to say this is the absolute worst holiday ever. I am literally done with this whole operation. I'm supposed to be in a wedding the weekend. The family getting married are the people I've posted about before. Well today they were suppose to check into their hotel and get settled. Instead they decide it's not up to their standards (because you know black mold is.). Well they couldn't find another hotel so they decided it was ok to stay here with us. Note I paid for the hotel. And I wasn't asked I was told so I'm already pissed. They get back around 9:30 pm and I'm tired ready to go to bed. The bride wants her hair rolled nails done eyebrows waxed etc. the kids are screaming and when I try to get one to lay down boom busted lip. I'm ready to go home and I would leave now if I wasn't afraid they'd ransack the place and my card get charged for missing items. I have tried to be nice I am a very nice person. But damn it enough is enough. I'm so angry I am shaking. I am tired and I am done when I get home tomorrow that's it blocking everyone. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

S.O.S

Here we go. So I am currently sitting in a stairwell in a hotel in Florida and I have to say this is the absolute worst holiday ever. I am l...