Wednesday, April 12, 2017

My first post

Ok short version for now for it is my birthday it is also very late. I promise more to come in the future. So basically a little about me I am a pet mother of two. I have a miniature schnauzer named Shelby, she is rotten and has seperation anxiety, bless her heart. I also have a very vocal African grey parrot named Alice, she is also rotten and also I have speculation that she may be possessed, bless my heart. In retrospect I lead a different style of life where I have few friends and no family of my own, but I'm working on it. I'm also very emotional, some days I'll write happy go-lucky passages other days you may see some rage typing or depressing stories, they'll be interesting to say the least. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

S.O.S

Here we go. So I am currently sitting in a stairwell in a hotel in Florida and I have to say this is the absolute worst holiday ever. I am l...